DACO, established in 1994 , is the pioneer and innovative manufacturer of wafer and module device assembly in Taiwan dedicated in the designing, manufacturing of superior Semiconductor products covering discrete parts and modules of IGBT , SiC (Silicon Carbide) Diode , SiC (Silicon Carbide) MOSFET, Silicon Diode, Schottky, MOSFET and Thyristor.
Cutting Edge Technology and Performance:
The founder of DACO, who comes from the Semiconductor Research Center of National Science Council in Taiwan, is experienced in the fabrication of Metal Gat IC, Poly Gat IC, Power MOS, and Sipos GPP wafer. With the excellent technology, he has been leading DACO in an outstanding position in the trend of advanced technology in power electronic semiconductors. For the past years, DACO had been maintaining collaborative relationship with the companies serving military applications in researching and manufacturing high power rectifier modules on military specifications. In the recent years, our R&D team has been developing cutting edge technology to obtain various patents, and implementing vertical technology to upgrade the service to customers.
DACO owns high level of technical knowledge in new product design due to our extensive background in wafer and package assembly. Our products have been applying in a wide variety of fields in Power Supplies, PC systems, Telecommunication Systems, Home Appliances, inverters, New Energy, Military , Defense facilities etc., and is keeping up with the paces of the rapid development of new applications. With constant effort, DACO has gained excellent reputation and has been on the road to innovation and growth.
The prior years about DACO's R & D Team Experiences
- Year Milestones
- 1986 Metal Gate IC Process Research and Development
- 1987 Poly Gate IC Research and Development
- 1988 - 89 Power MOS Research and Development
- 1990 Power MOS wafer fab Research and Development
- 1991 - 93 Sipos GPP wafer fab Research and Development
1994 DACO Semiconductor Co., Ltd Established
- 1994 Low Power SMD Assembly Line Setup
- 1995 Bridge Diodes Production Setup
- 1996 Wafer Fabrication
- 1997 - 98 Auto Module Developed and Launched
- 1999 Power Module Research and Development
- 2000 Power Module Products Launched and Marketed.
- 2003 Energy Saving Optronics and Semiconductor Components
- 2007 Sine Wave Inverter Modules Launched
- 2008 Auto Power Recycle Control Unit (APRCU)
- 2010 First 800A Schottky Diode Modules Launched
- 2010 Partnership with Infineon Technologies as Preferred Design House (PDH)
- 2012 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Products Development
- 2013 Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) Products Development
- 2014 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Diode Modules Launched
- 2015 Power MOSFET Modules Launched
- 2016 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Power MOSFET Launched
- 2017 IGBT Modules Launched
- 2018 Established Singapore Sales Representative Office
- 2020 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Bridge Rectifier Launched
Quality is what we are concerning about always. The following values to show what our mission created by.
DACO SEMICONDUCTOR CO., LTD.
DACO ----- Ambition
DACO ----- Commitment
DACO ----- Obligation